You can start by visiting our online shop; click on the shop menu item: Here you’ll find items that is available for sale/rent through the club, including
We will add more content here as needed. This is just the start of our online business solution, so stay tuned!
Buying items should be intuitive if you’ve shopped online before. However, for those who haven’t here’s a quick play-by-play of how to go about it:
- Identify the product of interest and click “Add to Cart”. If you click on the product itself you’ll get to see a description of the product where you can also “Add to Cart”.
- Once you have a product added to your cart, a “View Cart” button will show. Click on this to view your current cart.
- In the cart view, you can adjust the quantity of an associated product by using the up/down arrows. If you’ve changed quantities, press the “Update Cart” button to update the (sub-)totals.
- When ready, click on “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Complete the required billing information (items marked with an asterisk are mandatory). Also check and confirm that you understand the site’s terms and conditions.
- Click on Proceed to PayPal. Now you will be asked to log into your PayPal account in order to complete the payment process. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can also pay using a credit or Visa Debit Card. Just follow the instructions.
- Once your order has been successfully processed, you should receive an email identifying that your order has been processed by PayPal.
It’s that easy. And if it isn’t, you can always pay in person by visiting the membership desk during our monthly meetings, or contact us via email.