- This event has passed.
General Meeting (January 2021)
January 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Capital Regional Beekeepers Association (CRBA) meets on the second Thursday of every month.
This meeting usually starts with a beginners/intermediate beekeeper corner 30 minutes before the regular club proceedings start around 7pm.
- 6:30pm – Welcome to 2021
- 6:35PM – New Beekeepers Corner with Don Lambert
- 7:05pm – Main meeting
- Membership for 2021 – Bill F
- Club Survey, What Beekeepers are doing in January and February – Larry L
- Introduction of Tara Galpin – Bee Inspector Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands
- Hive autopsies – Tara Galpin
- Prepping for the Iotron treatment and costs – Alanna/Don
- AFB and EFB – characteristics and are they present on lower Vancouver Island?
- Nucs vs packages
- Stan Reist, Pat Peach, Werner Grundliggh, Paul Peterson, Grant Stringer
- Small Group Meetings
- Nominations for Executive Members (Treasurer, Member at Large)
- Annual General Meeting March
- Your questions and possible answers