- This event has passed.
General Meeting (February 2020)
February 13 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Capital Regional Beekeepers Association (CRBA) meets on the second Thursday of every month.
This meeting usually starts with a beginners/intermediate beekeeper corner 30 minutes before the regular club proceedings start around 7pm.
- 6pm – Setup
- 6.30pm – Pre-meeting discussions
- New beekeepers corner (downstairs/lower hall)
- Intermediate beekeepers corner (upstairs/upper hall) – Bob L
- 7pm – Regular meeting
- (Re)introducing your Island Bee Inspector – Dave M
- Demonstration: How to make a lotion and lip balm – Sky R
- What to do in February – Larry L
- What’s in bloom – Nairn H
- Nominations for Secretary and Membership Secretary – Bill F
- Just so you know – All
- 8.30pm – Social – Bring a travel mug for tea and/or coffee
- 9pm – Close of meeting