- This event has passed.
General Meeting (May 2018)
May 10 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Capital Regional Beekeepers Association (CRBA) meets on the second Thursday of every month.
This meeting usually starts with a beginner’s corner 30 minutes before the regular club proceedings start around 7pm.
- 6:30pm – New Beekeeper Corner (lower meeting room) – Don L
- 6:30pm – Intermediate beekeepers’ discussion (upper hall) – Bob L
- 7:00pm – Main meeting (upper hall)
- Managing queens and splits – Heinz K – Stage area
- Top bar hives – Tara B & Peter D – Entrance way and outside
- Bee nutrition – Barry D – Lower level
- Members will move between the three venues every 20 minutes to learn something new
- 8:00pm – Club business
Confirmation of First Vice President – Bill F
What’s in bloom – Nairn H
- Swarm committee – Michelle M/Bill F
What to do in June – Larry L
Just so you know – All
- 8:30pm – Social: Coffee, tea and treats
- 9:00pm – Close