- This event has passed.
General Meeting (January 2018)
January 11 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Capital Regional Beekeepers Association (CRBA) meets on the second Thursday of every month.
This meeting usually starts with a beginner’s corner 30 minutes before the regular club proceedings start around 7pm.
- 6:30pm – New Beekeeper Corner (lower meeting room) – Barry D
Comb building, the foundation of a strong hive
- 7:00pm – Main meeting (upper hall)
- Research supporting healthy hives in 2018 – Dr Marta G
- 8:00pm – Club business and updates
- Mite advice for January
- What beekeepers are doing in January
- Just so ya know
- 8:30pm – Social: Coffee, tea and treats
- 9:00pm – Close