This is the time of year when many beekeepers have bees, nucs and possibly queens for sale. In order to provide some means to promote this timely item, we’ll be updating this post with a list of individuals/local beekeepers that have such items for sale (and when). Contact the individual directly for more details about availability sizes, prices and all the buzz.
- Kristine M, 250-858-8996, 5 frame nucs for sale. Large Carniolan-queened nucs with plenty of honey, brood and bees. Exceptional foragers and strong, healthy bees
- Cathy T, 250-652-1795, 4 and 5 frame deep nucs
- Werner G, 250-532-2567, 5 frame medium nucs for sale (availability sometime in June)
- Yanna PB, 250-415-1865, 5-frame medium nucs for sale
- David B, 604-250-2866, Two 5-frame medium nucs for sale (in a refundable/returnable nuc box)
- Dawn W, 250-213-3119, 5-frame medium/deep nucs available
If you’re a club member and will/have any nucs/bees/queens for sale, please comment below (with as much detail as possible) or send us an email.
Selling bees requires a permit from the BC Ministry of Agriculture. There are local inspectors that can you can arrange with to inspect your apiary prior to any sale.
Other, regular equipment is also available from our buy-and-sell page.