- This event has passed.
Executive Meeting (June 2020)
June 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Attending: Bill F, Cindy P, Carolyn H, Nicole S, Simon L, Don L
Not Present: Kazlyn B
- Bill began the meeting @ 7:11
- The executive extends its thanks to Gerry Rozema for his zoom presentation on the life cycle of honey bee colonies.
- What to do for July’s meeting?
- 50 limit is still in place. Strawberry Tea probably not possible.
- Seems a late start to the season.
- Can we poll the membership for possible topics?
- Small community discussions?
- Carolyn to draft email for polling interest/communication.
- Hopefully Brent has ability to setup 5 separate meetings.
- Or Simon can figure out how to setup Teams for multiple organizers.
- Carolyn to contact Brent.
- A thank you to Nicole for organizing the outyard tags.
- Any talk of a different yard? How far afield do we want to go? Need cut 2+ years prior.
- Queesto is slow to respond. Carolyn gets faster response from Jen.
- Club website – hive registration – No link to club under registration, but provincial and municipal links are there. Would like club registration here and on swarm page.
- Asked Werner to put swarm link on main page. Not there yet.
- Nicole questions (based on questions she’s getting.)
- Will an email go out with directions to outyard? Yes, will go to Nicole to be distributed.
- Tags or no tags Not sure yet.
- Should executive have access to membership list? Yes
- Meeting adjourned 7:43pm.