- This event has passed.
General Meeting (June 2018)
June 14 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Capital Regional Beekeepers Association (CRBA) meets on the second Thursday of every month.
This meeting usually starts with a beginners/intermediate beekeeper corner 30 minutes before the regular club proceedings start around 7pm.
- 6:30pm – New Beekeeper Corner (lower meeting room) – Don L
- 6:30pm – Intermediate beekeepers’ discussion (upper hall) – Bob L
- 7:00pm – Main meeting (upper hall)
- An expanded version of “Just so ya know” – All
- Perfect pitch – Applying for Provincial funding – Kate F
- How to move bumblebees – Barry D
- What’s in bloom – Nairn H
- What to do with your hives in June – Larry L
- Outyard plans and tags – Brad A
- Controlling mites – Stan R
- Small groups – Carolyn H
- Update on membership – Kimberley F
- Update on finances – Rupert R
- BCHPA conference – Barry D
- 8:30pm – Social: Coffee, tea and treats
- 9:00pm – Close