- This event has passed.
General Meeting (April 2018)
April 12 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Capital Regional Beekeepers Association (CRBA) meets on the second Thursday of every month.
This meeting usually starts with a beginner’s corner 30 minutes before the regular club proceedings start around 7pm.
- 6:30pm – New Beekeeper Corner (lower meeting room) – Barry D
- Splitting a hive to emulate a swarm
- 6:30pm – Intermediate beekeepers’ discussion (upper hall) – Bob L
- 7:00pm – Main meeting (upper hall)
- An introduction to queen rearing – David M (Island Apiary Inspector)
- 8:00pm – Club business
What’s in bloom – Nairn H
What to do in April (does mite treatment change) – Larry L
BCHPA conference update – Barry D
- Just so you know – All
- 8:30pm – Social: Coffee, tea and treats
- 9:00pm – Close